Thank you for your interest in Ubuntu and Ubucon Asia.
As a non-profit and community organized event, Even Ubucon Asia 2021 is fully virtual event, We still need support from sponsors to make the event happen.
By becoming one of our sponsors, you are directly contributing to research and development of Ubuntu and Open Source Software, and also making Open Source Community more active and sustainable.
Your contribution makes it possible for us to bring a large number of Ubuntu users and contributors across Asia to connect, interact, help and learn together. It will also grow not just the global Ubuntu communities but also Ubuntu local communities around Asia.
To learn more about our sponsorship program, please refer to our sponsorship brochure. To become one of our sponsors, contact sponsorship team. [email protected]
Steps to become our sponsor
- Please read and review the sponsorship brochure below.
- Check your company’s(or organization’s) available budget to spend, Choose desired sponsorship package.
- Contact our sponsorship team via Email with following informations.
- Brief information of the company(or organization)
- Contact person information (Name, Position on the company or organization, Contact email address)
- The sponsorship package you want
- Our sponsorship will check if sponsorship slot is available. If the slot is available, You will receive an URL to Google Form to submit sponsor information. Please submit that sponsor registration form.
- Our sponsorship team will connect you with our fiscal host or our fiscall host will contact you to proceed with sponsorship contract and payment. Follow instructions from our fiscal host to proceed.
- After sponsorship contract and payment are completed, We’ll publish your sponsor information on our website and other channels. We’ll also provide steps to use sponsorship benefits. (e.g. Submitting sponsorship sessions.)
Note: Sponsorship package amount showed on the sponsorship brochure does not includes tax or transfer fee.